£30,000 incentive offer terms and conditions
We are currently offering an £30,000 discount on all new apartment property reservations made before 31 August 2021. The £30,000 incentive discount is subject to timescales set by The ExtraCare Charitable Trust at the point of application. The offer is as stated, is not transferable to another individual or date and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Please speak to staff for further details. Please note the incentive offer is for new sales only.
Terms and conditions
Wixams Retirement Village run competitions and offers. The terms and conditions below apply to all these activities. Any details appearing on adverts or any form of printed communication are appended to the terms below:
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- The prize draw or offer is only open to people who book a private viewing or registration of interest on or before the date specified on the adverts or printed communications.
- The closing date of any offer or prize draw is specified within any advertising or printed communications
- Prize draws or offers are not open to any The ExtraCare Charitable Trust employee, their, families, agents or any third party directly associated with The ExtraCare Charitable Trust.
- Entries received after any closing date will not be accepted.
- Any prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The ExtraCare Charitable Trust reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry or offer per household is permitted.
- All entries or claims must be made directly by the person entering the competition or claiming the offer.
- The prize or offer is as stated, is not transferable to another individual or date and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- In the event of a prize or offer being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or offer of equal or greater value.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize ending.
- Winners will be notified by email within one month of the competition closing.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 2 weeks of contact.
- If the prize winner fails to respond within two weeks of notification, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The prize or offer may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- The decision of The ExtraCare Charitable Trust regarding any aspect of the prize draw or offer is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For prize draws only, the winners name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The ExtraCare Charitable Trust, Wixams Prize Draw, 7 Harry Western Road, Binley Business Park, Coventry. CV3 2SN, or by emailing email@example.com within 60 days of the prize draw closing.
All competitions will close at 4pm on the stated closed date within advertising or printed communications. Any entries received after that will not be accepted.